The College of Engineering, Computer Science & Technology offers students the resources for hands-on experience to build upon classroom instruction.
Explore Civil Engineering Organizations, Societies, and Associations.
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
- Structural Engineers Association of Southern California (SEAOSC)
- Institute of Transportation Engineers (ITE)
- Society of the Advancement of Materials and Process Engineering (SAMPE)
Discover ECST support and community!
- Clubs and Organizations
- Associated Students, Inc.
- University-Student Union
- Student Leadership and Involvement Opportunities
- Events Calendar
- Health Center
- Food Pantry
- Emergency Financial & Housing Assistance
- Academic Supply & Textbook Support
- WellBeing Resources
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)
- University Student Page
- Information Technology Services (ITS) | Open Access Labs, ITS Help Desk, Wireless Network Access - campus Hot Spots & VPN
- Office of Students with Disabilities (OSD)
- Career Development Center
- Printing Services
- Parking and Transportation Services
- Center for Academic Success | Tutoring, Writing, & More
- University Library | Computing Resources
- Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)
- Division of Student Life
- Admissions & Aid
- Office of Registrar
- Undergraduate Studies
- Graduate Studies
- Enrollment Services
- University Registrar - Registration & Enrollment Instructions
- Admissions & Recruitment - International Applicants Information
- Undergraduate Studies - Academic Petitions: Petition, Renewal, Reinstatement, Readmission
- Financial Aid
- One-Stop Financial Services - Petition for Reversal of Tuition & Fees or Download the Petition Form PDF
- International Programs - Forms & Handouts
- Semester in LA - or Download Financial Affidavit for International Applicants (PDF)
Visit the CSU webpage for current dates and deadlines and access up-to-date information and guides for freshman, transfer, graduate, and international students.