Anna Bing Arnold Children's Center
Annenberg Science Complex La Kretz (ASCL)
Athletics - Jesse Owens Track and Field
Athletics - Reeder Field
Athletics - Tennis/Basketball Courts
Athletics - University Gym
Biological Sciences (BS)
Cal State L.A.
Career Center (CC)
Engineering and Technology (ET)
Fine Arts (FA)
Fine Arts Gallery
Golden Eagle (GE) - Bookstore, Conference Center, Food Court, College of Professional and Global Education, Pat Brown Institute, University Club
Golden Eagle ATM
Golden Eagle Dining
Hertzberg-Davis Forensic Science Center
Information - Welcome Center
James M. Rosser Hall
John F. Kennedy Memorial Library
John F. Kennedy Memorial Library - Palmer Wing
King Hall (KH) and Lecture Halls
Los Angeles County High School for the Arts (LACHSA)
Marc and Eva Stern Math and Science School
NASA Space Lab
Parking Lot 1
Parking Lot 10
Parking Lot 11
Parking Lot 1A
Parking Lot 2
Parking Lot 3
Parking Lot 4
Parking Lot 5
Parking Lot 6
Parking Lot 7
Parking Lot 7A
Parking Lot 8
Parking Lot 9
Parking Structure A
Parking Structure B
Parking Structure C
Parking, Transportation Service Center, Police/Public Safety (PUBS)
Physical Education (PE)
Salazar Hall (SH)
Simpson Tower (ST)
Student Affairs (SA)
Student Health Center (HC)
Student Union Dining
TV, Film, Media (TVFM)
University Student Union (U-SU)
- Visitors with guest passes: Park in lot designated on the pass.
- Visitors with reservations: check in at parking kiosk for parking in Lot 4.
- Visitors without passes: park in areas with permit dispensers or meters (top level, Parking Structure C; all levels,
- Parking Structure A; Lot 2; Lot 5; Lot 7).
- NOTE: Permits/passes must be displayed at all times. Questions? Call Parking Reservations, (323) 343-3704.
Parking with Cal State LA current permit only (includes persons with DMV Placards) on Circle Drive, Paseo Rancho Castilla, B-Level of the Parking Structure B, all levels of Parking Structures A and C, Lot 4, Lot 6, Lot 7, Lot 7A (residence area), Lot 8, and Lot 10.
Navigating King Hall
King Hall has 4 wings:
- - Southwest (nearest to Kennedy Library)
- - Southeast (nearest to Engineering and Technology)
- - Northeast (nearest to Lot 7)
- - Northwest (nearest to Lot 5)
- Rooms in the middle corridor are associated with whatever wing they abut.
- There are 6 floors, B (for Basement) to 5.
- If the room assignment has 3 digits, then the room is in the Basement.
- If the room has 4 digits, then it is on an upper floor.
- Examples: D140 is in the D Wing Basement, and C4069 is in the C Wing Fourth Floor.