Cal State LA's Commitment to Web Accessibility
Cal State LA is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
California State University, Los Angeles, takes the following measures to maintain the accessibility of the Cal State LA website:
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices
- Appoint an accessibility officer
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods
- Independent, third-party web accessibility audit
Ongoing accessibility improvement:
- Self-evaluation and monitoring; automated scanning and manual evaluations
- We have engaged a third-party web accessibility company to assist with continual accessibility improvement.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) define requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. We make every effort to conform with WCAG 2.0 level AA at California State University, Los Angeles.
Assistance or Feedback
If you need assistance with the Cal State LA website, you may contact us via the following methods:
- Phone: 323-343-6170 (ITS Help Desk)
- Email: [email protected]
If you encounter a web accessibility barrier, please complete the Report a Barrier form.
Accessibility of the CAL STATE LA website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browsers and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Last update, August 16th, 2023.