This page is under review and may change soon.
The California State University (CSU) is a public university system in California. With 23 campuses enrolling almost 500,000 students and 56,000 faculty and staff, CSU is the most extensive four-year public university system in the United States. It is one of three public higher education systems in California, along with the University of California and the California Community Colleges.
Each of the 23 CSU campuses receives guidance from the Chancellor's Office Accessible Technology Initiative. Cal State LA is one of five CSU campuses that comprise a working group known as the Accessible Technology Network (ATN). The CSU ATI ATN workgroup meets regularly to leverage expertise and contribute to system-wide efficiencies within the Accessible Technology Initiative.
CSU Office of the Chancellor
CSU Accessible Technology Network (ATN)
CSU ATN Members
- Los Angeles: Leon J. McNaught, ATI Program Manager [email protected]
- Northridge: Kate Tipton, Program Manager, Universal Design Center [email protected] & Alen Davoudian, Senior Information Systems Analyst and Accessibility Consultant, Universal Design Center [email protected]
- San Bernardino: Christine Fundell, Accessible Technology Services Coordinator [email protected]
- San Francisco: Avi Chandiramani, Program Manager, Accessible Technology Initiative (ATI) [email protected]
- Stanislaus: Tom Siechert, ATI Instructional Designer [email protected]