Welcome to the Registrar's Office!
Looking for something specific? Here's where to go for our most commonly used services:
- GET - All students, especially prospective and transfer, should start here. Login to GET to get tons of information about registration, classes, waitlists and more. Learn how to register for classes.
- University Records Office
Transcripts, registration PIN numbers, auditing, enrollment verifications, grade reporting & issues, leave of absence, GPA & grade information, and more
- University Scheduling Office
Class Schedules and explanations of abbreviations, numbers, suffixes, General Education (GE) requirements
- University Graduation Office
Degree awarding & applying to graduate
The mission of the Registrar's Office is to provide the most efficient and effective academic services to students, faculty, staff, administrators and alumni without compromising institutional, professional or legal standards and to provide timely and accurate information while maintaining security and confidentiality.
To that end, the Registrar's Office:
- maintains the academic records of all Cal State LA students
- issues official transcripts and other reports of student records
- registers students in classes
- track enrollment
- prepares and publishes class/examination schedules;
- monitors progress toward degrees
- awards Cal State LA degrees
- ensures compliance with academic and administrative policies and procedures of Cal State LA, the Chancellor's Office and Title 5 of the State Of California Administrative Code.
- actively participates in the University's enrollment management efforts, with particular involvement in the areas of technological development and retention.
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation our office is not on campus to handle requests. Given this, email is the most efficient way to communicate with our office.