Forms, Applications, and other Information
- Take care of it online: many self-service options are offered through the My.CalStateLA.edu portal (including GET), online transcript ordering, and other platforms.
- Forms that require payment of a fee may continue to be dropped off with a check using the secure drop box outside the Cashier’s Office (ADM 128). Credit card and electronic check payments can be made through CASHNet Smartpay for some form related fees: graduation application, graduation term update, and late submission fee.
- Email your forms to us from your Cal State LA email address. Most smartphones and tablets can photograph a page and transform it into a scanned document. Sign, snap, and send those to us. We will accept email approvals for the required signatures on the forms. Please attach those to your form when sending.
- Use the Secure Dropbox located outside the Cashier’s Office (ADM 128). Put all your documents in an envelope, seal it, write “RECORDS” on the outside, and drop off at your convenience.
- US Postal Service continues to deliver to campus. Address your envelope to:
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY LOS ANGELES
5151 STATE UNIVERSITY DR
LOS ANGELES CA 90032
Name Change & other Personal Information forms
Add, Drop, Withdraw, Repeats, and other Enrollment
Term specific add, drop and withdrawal dates can be found on the University Scheduling Office page.
Grading, Credit, etc
Graduation Applications & Worksheets
Graduation Application for Undergraduate Degrees
Degree Completion Worksheet for Undergraduates
Graduation Application for Graduate/Doctorate Degrees
Former Student Graduation Request Form