Tutorials and User Guides
For additional Adobe training resources, visit the Adobe Help Center.
Cal State LA call center or Skylight is a cloud-based interface where agents can receive, place, transfer and manage calls. With a helpful web view of all calls, agents can keep track of call status, add call notes, view call scripts or available agents, as well as various types of daily analytics.
Technology enhanced classrooms are equipped with the latest technology and are designed to enhance the integration of technology into the curriculum. Teaching with technology can engage students at all levels and enhance their learning experience in and out of the classroom.
OneDrive for Business
- Outlook Help and Learning (Microsoft)
- Outlook Video Training (Microsoft)
- Outlook Essential Training (Microsoft 365) (LinkedIn Learning)
- Outlook for Mac Essential Training (Microsoft 365) (LinkedIn Learning)
Outlook on the Web
- PowerPoint Help and Learning (Microsoft)
- PowerPoint Video Training (Microsoft)
- PowerPoint Essential Training (Microsoft 365) (LinkedIn Learning)
- PowerPoint for Mac Essential Training (Microsoft 365) (LinkedIn Learning)
- Project Help and Learning (Microsoft)
- Project Video Training (Microsoft)
- Microsoft Project 2019 and Project Online Desktop Essential Training (LinkedIn Learning)
Additional Microsoft Office training resources:
- Microsoft 365 Help and Learning (Microsoft)
- Microsoft 365 Quick Start Guides (Microsoft)
- Microsoft 365 for Mac Quick Start Guides (Microsoft)
QLess is a queue management system and appointment scheduling tool that helps manage customer flow through an easy-to-use digital solution. QLess reduces or eliminates lines and wait times, improves satisfaction and boosts the efficiency of student, faculty and staff support.
If you are part of a team that manages queues at Cal State LA using QLess, please use the following training resources to supplement learning the interface and completing day-to-day tasks.
ServiceNow is an online ticketing system used by ITS to provide customer support. Cal State LA students, faculty, and staff can use ServiceNow to:
- Report an IT-related issue or service outage.
- Request a service or product offered by ITS.
- Manage and track open requests.
- Browse or search for how-to articles in the knowledge base.
The campus telephone system will be upgraded to a Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) phone system.
These training resources cover the basic functionality of the equipment and the features available on the handsets.
Online Training Module