The Cal State LA email system is now in the cloud with Microsoft Office 365 Outlook. By moving to the cloud, individual mailbox storage capacity has been increased, services will no longer be interupted with maintenance activities, additional web browser support has been added, and the campus will benefit from the broader, stronger anti-virus and spam protection provided by Microsoft Office 365. To learn more, please visit the Frequently Asked Questions page.
Setting Up Email
Below are several resources on how to set up your Cal State LA email account on desktop and mobile devices.
How to set up email on desktop clients (PC and Mac)
How to set up email on mobile devices (iOS and Android)
Outlook on the Web lets you access your Cal State LA email on any computer through a web browser. You can also use a desktop email client or a mobile device to access your email.
How to log in to Outlook on the Web
Below are several training resources on how to use Outlook and Outlook on the Web. To view LinkedIn Learning courses, you must log in to LinkedIn Learning with your MyCalStateLA ID account.
- Outlook Help & Learning (Microsoft Support)
- Outlook Training (Microsoft Support)
- Outlook Essential Training (Office 365/Microsoft 365) (LinkedIn Learning)
- Outlook 2019 Essential Training (LinkedIn Learning)
- Outlook for Mac Essential Training (Office 365/Microsoft 365) (LinkedIn Learning)
- Outlook 2019 for Mac Essential Training (LinkedIn Learning)
Outlook on the Web