Lynda.com is now LinkedIn Learning.
Same content. Same instructors. New platform.
LinkedIn Learning (LiL) is an online learning platform that combines high-quality content from Lynda.com with personalized course recommendations and a more intuitive learning experience. LinkedIn Learning courses are taught by industry experts and cover thousands of technology, business, and creative skills.
Current students, faculty, and staff.
Free of charge.
Start learning today by logging in to the LinkedIn Learning website. LinkedIn Learning is also available on iOS and Android devices so you can learn on the go, anytime and anywhere.
How to log in to the LinkedIn Learning website.
How to log in to the LinkedIn Learning mobile app.
- Download the LinkedIn Learning app from your device's app store.
- Open the app.
- Tap Sign in with your organization portal.
- Enter calstatela.edu and tap Sign in with your organization portal.
- Tap Continue.
- Log in with your MyCalStateLA ID account.
- How to Use LinkedIn Learning: Learn how to find the best courses to take using recommendations and search tools, explore learning paths, play and pause training videos, use transcripts and exercise files, and customize your learning experience.
- If you need help with logging in to LinkedIn Learning, contact the ITS Help Desk.
- If you need help with using LinkedIn Learning, visit the LinkedIn Learning Help Center.
Frequently Asked Questions
This section provides answers to frequently asked questions about LinkedIn Learning.
Is the content on LinkedIn Learning the same as on Lynda.com?
Yes, LinkedIn Learning provides access to all of the courses from the Lynda.com library.
Do I need a LinkedIn profile to use LinkedIn Learning?
No, you do not need a LinkedIn profile to use LinkedIn Learning.