LinkedIn Learning (LiL) is an online learning platform that combines high-quality content from Lynda.com with personalized course recommendations and a more intuitive learning experience. LinkedIn Learning courses are taught by industry experts and cover thousands of technology, business, and creative skills. Start learning today by logging in to the LinkedIn Learning website. LinkedIn Learning is also available on iOS and Android devices so you can learn on the go, anytime and anywhere.
- If you need help with logging in to LinkedIn Learning, contact the ITS Help Desk.
- If you need help with using LinkedIn Learning, visit the LinkedIn Learning Help Center.
Step-by-step instructions on how to log in and use LinkedIn Learning.
How to log in to the LinkedIn Learning website
- Log in to the MyCalStateLA Portal.
- Click LinkedIn Learning on the Quick Launch menu.
NOTE: You can log in to LinkedIn Learning directly by going to lil.calstatela.edu.
How to log in to the LinkedIn Learning mobile app
- Download the LinkedIn Learning app from your device's app store.
- Open the app.
- Tap Sign in with your organization portal.
- Enter calstatela.edu and tap Sign in with your organization portal.
- Tap Continue.
- Log in with your MyCalStateLA ID account.
How to use LinkedIn Learning
Learn how to find the best courses to take using recommendations and search tools, explore learning paths, play and pause training videos, use transcripts and exercise files, and customize your learning experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a LinkedIn profile to use LinkedIn Learning?
No, you do not need a LinkedIn profile to use LinkedIn Learning.
Can I download and view LinkedIn Learning videos offline?
Yes, you can download courses and individual videos on most mobile devices using the LinkedIn Learning mobile app. At this time, videos cannot be downloaded on desktop or laptop devices.