Follow the steps below to connect a gaming console to the wireless network in Housing Phase 1, Phase 2, and the Golden Eagles Apartments.
- Register your console by filling out the Network Console Registration Request Form.
- To access the form, you need to log in to ServiceNow with your MyCalStateLA ID account.
- To complete the form, you need to provide your location, device name, and wireless MAC address.
- Once your request is processed, the ITS Help Desk will email you a passcode to be used with your console. Requests may take up to two business days to process.
- Connect your console to the CSLA-RES wireless network using the passcode provided by the ITS Help Desk.
- Refer to the owner’s manual on how to connect your console to a wireless network.
For additional information, please contact the ITS Help Desk at 323-343-6170 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that ITS does not provide support for console issues involving individual games or specific features. However, we encourage you to report such problems by submitting work orders through the ITS Help Desk so that issues are tracked and the information can be reviewed during maintenance periods or upgrades.