Lynda.com is an online learning platform that provides thousands of video tutorials covering a wide range of business, technology, and creative topics. Lynda.com courses are designed for all skill levels and are taught by industry experts. Courses are divided into short videos and are available 24/7 for convenient, self-paced learning. New courses are added weekly to help you keep your skills up to date with the fast-changing pace of technology.
- Access courses from any desktop or mobile device.
- Autoplay entire courses or watch individual videos.
- Use exercise files to practice as you learn.
- Create playlists for the courses you want to watch.
- Follow learning paths curated by content experts.
- Bookmark videos for easy reference.
- Download courses for offline viewing.
- Earn certificates of completion.
This service is available to students, faculty, and staff.
- An active MyCalStateLA ID account is required to access this service.
- For the best user experience, Lynda.com recommends using the latest versions of the supported web browsers and mobile operating systems listed on the Lynda.com System Requirements page.
There is no charge for this service.
How to log in to the Lynda.com website
How to log in to the Lynda.com mobile app
- Download the Lynda.com app from your device's app store.
- Open the app and tap Already a member?
- At the top of the screen, select the Organization tab.
- In the Web Portal section, enter calstatela.edu and tap Log in.
- Log in with your MyCalStateLA ID account.
- If prompted to open Lynda.com, tap Open.
- How to Use Lynda.com: Watch this course to learn how to quickly find the training and tools you need to create your own personalized learning path.
- For assistance with accessing Lynda.com, contact the ITS Help Desk.
- For assistance with using Lynda.com, visit the Lynda.com Help Center.