This form should be used to request the installation of software purchased by faculty/grant or included with a student textbook. Forms with missing information may delay the installation of software.
- Software that comes with a textbook requires written permission from the publisher to be installed on campus computers.
- The software and textbooks must comply with the standards set by the CSU Accessible Technology Initiative (ATI) to make sure they are fully accessible for persons with disabilities.
- Fill out and submit the form below. Use one form per software title.
- Upon submission, you will receive a confirmation e-mail. Print the e-mail and bring it to the ITS Desktop Services office located at Library North, Level B, Room 10 (LIB N B10) along with the software and proof of license.
- The software will be installed on a computer for testing.
- Faculty will be notified to test the software.
- Once testing has been completed and approved by the faculty, the software will be installed on campus computers during semester break.
For more information, please call ITS Help Desk at (323) 343-6170 or e-mail at [email protected]