Remote Computer Access
Students can now remotely connect to Open Access Lab computers and utilize the software applications installed on the workstation. To do so, students will need to have their MyCalStateLA username and password ready and follow the steps provided below. All Open Access Labs are now available for remote access.
- Cal State LA Remote Computer Access
- How to Remotely Connect to a Lab PC workstation using macOS (DOCX)
- How to Remotely Connect to a Lab PC workstation using Windows (DOCX)
- How to Remotely Connect to a Lab Mac workstation (DOCX)
- Students can submit a request for a laptop loan. There is a limited number of laptops available for check out. Please call (323) 343-3103 or email [email protected] to schedule an appointment.
- Group study and smart rooms are also unavailable until further notice. Please continue to practice social distancing.
- COVID-19 Student Resources
- IT Resources for Remote Access
For any technical questions and assistance, please contact the ITS Help Desk.