Remote Computer Access
Students can now remotely connect to Open Access Lab computers and utilize the software applications installed on the workstation. To do so, students will need to have their MyCalStateLA username and password ready and follow the steps provided below. All Open Access Labs are now available for remote access. The landing page for the remote access is: https://remoteaccess.labstats.com/calstatela
- How to Remotely Connect to a Lab PC workstation using macOS (DOCX)
- How to Remotely Connect to a Lab PC workstation using Windows (DOCX)
- How to Remotely Connect to a Lab Mac workstation (DOCX)
- Students can submit a request for a laptop loan. There is a limited number of laptops available for check out. Please call (323) 343-3103 or email [email protected]statela.edu to schedule an appointment.
- Group study and smart rooms are also unavailable until further notice. Please continue to practice social distancing.
- COVID-19 student resource page: https://www.calstatela.edu/deanofstudents/covid-19-student-resources
- ITS remote access page: https://www.calstatela.edu/its/remote-access
For any technical questions and assistance, please contact the ITS Help Desk.
- Telephone: (323) 343-6170
- Email: [email protected]
- Social media: Twitter @MyCalStateLA or Instagram @MyCalStateLA
- Submit IT Support Ticket
- Log in to MyCalStateLA portal here https://my.calstatela.edu with your MyCalStateLA ID username and password
- Scroll to Quick Launch column and click on ServiceNow
- Create a new ticket and submit