How to Add a Department Mailbox to Your Outlook Profile
ITS provides a form for Department Email Account requests. On that form selected management and staff can be given access to a new department email mailbox or previously created one to answer queries and other department business. If you have been selected, the below procedure is how to add that inbox to your Outlook profile.
Add and Connection procedure:
- From the File tab, select Account Settings.
- Click Account Settings in the drop-down menu.
- On the E-mail tab, click Change.
- On Change Account, click More Settings.
- Select the Advanced tab, then click Add.
- In Add Mailbox, type in the department email address and click OK.
- Click all subsequent Next and Continue/Finish buttons. After you click Finish, go to your Home tab and see if you have the mailbox with your department email on it. Confirm that it is receiving email, otherwise contact the Help Desk at (323)343-6170.