There are many competitive scholarships available for the Television, Film & Media students.
Applications are reviewed by a faculty committee that selects the recipients for the scholarships.
- Morris and Rose Mary Bloom Scholarship
- TVF major with a 2.7 GPA or higher
- Advanced production standing
- Demonstrated in film or video production
- Eligible recipients must have completed a Cal State LA scholarship application.
- Steve Guerrero Endowed Memorial Scholarship
- TVF major with 3.0 GPA or higher
- Preference given to students demonstrating independent study, internships or community service
- The Paul T. Scott Award in Journalism
- For a full-time student majoring or taking courses in Journalism.
- A 3.0 GPA or higher
- Professor Scott believed a journalist needs a broad background in history, literature and/or the arts. Preference should be given to a student strong in one or more of these areas.
Other scholarships are available. For more information and details on how to apply visit the Scholarships page at Cal State LA.