Advisement Forms

Dear Students, Faculty and Staff,

The forms most commonly used by students within the College of Arts & Letters and the University can be found using the links provided on this page. If a form is not listed, please contact the main office of your department or an academic advisor.

For policies and procedures, consult the current Class Schedule and the University Catalog.


Office of Enrollment Services Forms

Credit by Examination Request Form

Drop Request Form

Late Add Request Form

Leave of Absence

Nontraditional Grading

Registrar’s Office Appeal Form


Undergraduate Studies

General Academic Petition



Course Overlap

Course Overload

Academic Honesty