Our academic programs will prepare you to meet the challenges of today’s world, find your place in it and have an impact. We cover nearly every field, from business to the arts, education to engineering, and science to nursing.
LEARN TO SOAR
At Cal State LA, you work closely with your professors and classmates to help master your coursework and excel in your chosen field. Whether it’s interning with NBC’s “Dateline,” conducting cancer research at the City of Hope or studying star formation at NASA’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory, you’ll learn by doing. You’re in Los Angeles—the possibilities are endless.
- College of Arts and Letters
- College of Business and Economics
- Charter College of Education
- College of Engineering, Computer Science, and Technology
- College of Ethnic Studies
- Rongxiang Xu College of Health and Human Services
- College of Natural and Social Sciences
- College of Professional and Global Education
- The Honors College
- University Library
Make your pledge to graduate in four years (for first-year students) or two years (for transfers) and receive early class registration and enhanced advising.
The University Library provides you access to a collection of more than a million volumes and extensive digital resources.
California Forensic Science Institute
The California Forensic Science Institute at Cal State LA is committed to the advancement of the forensic sciences through research development, professional training, student support and community engagement.