The Student Health Center provides high-quality, affordable health care and health education for the students of Cal State L.A. to preserve and enhance their potential for academic success and personal development. It also seeks to serve as the primary health resource for the University and health advocate for the campus community.
- Chiropractic clinic
- Counseling and psychological services
- CPR training
- Dental clinic
- Family planning and emergency contraception
- Health promotion and education
- Laboratory, pharmacy and x-ray
- Massage therapy
- Men's health care
- Nutrition clinic
- Optometry clinic
- Psychiatric services
- Tuberculosis screening and counseling
- Victim assistance
- Women's health care
Main walkway between the Career Development Center and the Wallis Annenberg Integrated Sciences Complex.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday: 8:30 a.m. - 5:45 p.m.
Fridays: 8:30 a.m. - 4:45 p.m.
- Counseling and Psychological Services and Psychiatry: 323.343.3314
- Dental and Optometry Clinics: 323.343.3314
- All remaining services: 323.343.3302
The Student Health Center is accredited by the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care