How to capture a waveform from an oscilloscope and insert it into an MS Word document.
- Turn on the oscilloscope.
- On the Windows desktop, you will see a "Word 54600 Toolbar" icon; click on it.
- A panel will pop up asking if it is safe to initialize ActiveX controls; click [OK].
- MS Word will now startup.
- You will see a small camera icon near the top of MS Word; click on the camera icon.
- The "Get screen image panel" will pop up. Click the [Place in document at cursor] radio button.
- Click on [OK]