Cal State LA faculty and staff author numerous documents in their work; process manuals, minutes, memos, presentations, using programs such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Adobe PDF, or other applications. If these documents are for an audience or held on the Cal State LA website, they should be created using accessibility techniques to ensure that everyone can access the information. ITS accessibility is challenging the university community to implement accessibility best practices when authoring their digital content. Take the pledge and keep Cal State LA inclusive.
Send us your document(s), and we'll return an accessible version.
Sign up your whole office or department to participate.
- We're inviting offices, programs, departments, divisions, or colleges to participate voluntarily.
- Identify the documents for your area, give us access to a list on your intranet, or point us to your website, and we will compile a list.
- We'll ask you to review the documents and indicate which are up-to-date and ready to be made accessible.
- Once you have sorted your list and confirmed the documents are up to date, we'll begin the remediation of your documents to ensure they are accessible.
- We'll provide you and your team with resources to help you stay accessible and moving forward. We ask you to reach out to accessibility for assistance to ensure new documentation is shiny and accessible!