- Research Interests: Teacher well-being, high-stakes testing, school climate, school consultation to support at-risk youth, systems-level change, training in school psychology
- Courses Taught: School-Based Consultation; Assessment of Social and Behavioral Disorders; Individual Counseling Strategies; Ethics, Law and Professional Issues in Counseling; Practicum and Internship Supervision
- Research Interests: School consultation to support at-risk youth, transition to adulthood for students with ASD, and legal considerations for special education
- Courses Taught: Individual Clinical Counseling; Cognitive Assessment; Assessment for Learning Disabilities; Practicum and Internship Supervision
Kezia Gopaul-Knights, Ph.D., NCSP
Office: King Hall A2042
Email: [email protected]
- Research Interests: Discipline and parenting practices among minority populations; kindergarten readiness; predictors of academic success in children and adolescents
- Courses Taught: Individual Counseling Strategies; Ethical, Legal, and Professional Issues in School Psychology; School-Wide Applied Behavior Analysis; Supervised Field Experience in School Psychology; Research in Counseling
Part Time Lecturers
- Vira Caro-Michel, M.S., NCSP, BCBA
- Nicole Garcia, Ph.D., NCSP
- Dolores Mata, M.S.
- Yiwen Zhu, Ph.D., NCSP
- Jose Fonseca, M.S.
Master of Science Degree in Counseling Option in School Psychology