The Center for Student Financial Aid is committed to assisting current and prospective students with financial assistance available from federal, state and institutional sources for their attendance at Cal State L.A.
- 2015-2016 FAFSA Workshop Presentation (NEW)
- AT&T CSU College Corps Scholarship for 2014-2015 Form
AT&T CSU College Corps Fact Sheet
- The Middle Class Scholarship (MCS) is a new program beginning in the 2014-2015 academic year that provides undergraduate students with family incomes up to $150,000 a scholarship to attend University of California (UC) or California State University (CSU) campuses. To learn more about the Middle Class Scholarship (MCS) program and the application process, visit the California Student Aid Commission (CSAC) at http://www.csac.ca.gov/. The Middle Class Scholarship FAQs are available at http://www.csac.ca.gov/mcs.asp.
- Complete your FAFSA for 2014-2015 award year. Visit www.fafsa.gov to complete your application online. March 3rd, 2014 is the priority funding consideration deadline. Students who apply after March 3rd will be considered for remaining available aid.
- AB 540 - To learn more about AB 540, please visit the CSULA website.