Charter College of Education
Community Engaged Collaboration through Teaching, Learning, Research and Service.
Education Specialist (Special Education)
- Eduation Specialist Intern Credential
- Early Childhood Special Education
- Mild to Moderate Disabilities
- Moderate to Severe Disabilities
- Physical and Health Impairments
- Visual Impairments
Clinical Rehabilitative Services Credential
Administrative Services Credentials
CSULA Admission Deadlines
- Accepting applications for Fall 2014 Educational Administration (Tier 1/MA) Program http://web.calstatela.edu/academic/edad/admission.php Application Submission Deadline: May 1, 2014 (Thursday)
- Spring 2015 Tier 2 Recruitment Meeting
Date: May 8, 2014 (Thursday)
Time: 5:00- 6:00p.m.
Location: King Hall, D2076A, Cal State L.A.
- Spring 2015 Tier 2 Application Submission Deadline
Date: June 12, 2014 (Thursday)
- California State University, Los Angeles was recently awarded a three-year $900,000 grant from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration to launch an HIV and substance abuse prevention program titled “Project Choice-CSULA.”
- Bilingual Authorization Program Description at CSULA
- Kelly Ann Kotowski, Doctorate in ed. leadership teaches autistic children through art
- Cal State L.A.s Charter College of Education is reaccredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education
Interested in teaching English as Second Language students in K-12 public schools, adult schools, community colleges, or abroad? The TESOL program announces an informational session for prospective students interested in the TESOL MA (2 year program) or the Certificate in Teaching English Learners (4 course program). The session will be held on Thursday, May 1, from 4:30 to 5:30 p.m. in King Hall C2096a. Come learn more about the TESOL profession and the Cal State Los Angeles campus programs!
Saturday, May 3, 2014, 9:30 - 11:30 am is the last CSULA Writing Project’s Saturday Seminar of the school year. To help celebrate the May 3 Seminar, each participant will be entered in a drawing. First Prize will be a $50 Amazon gift card; Second Prize will be a $25 Amazon gift card, and 3 Third Prizes will be $15 Starbucks cards. Workshops include Using Short Stories in the Classroom, RAFTing Through History, Writing Odes in the Language Classroom, and Fourteen Simple Steps to Creating Your Own Podcast.
Educational Administration Symposium
Nuts & Bolts of Common Core Implementation
May 7, 2014 (Wednesday) 4:30-7:30 p.m.
Golden Eagle Ballroom
In the Media