Charter College of Education
The mission of the college is to develop in CCOE students the professional knowledge, skills and dispositions to enhance the academic, social, emotional, physical, linguistic, cultural, and spiritual development of diverse learners in urban schools and related educational agencies in light of critically important contemporary education needs. [+ learn more...]
Education Specialist Credentials
Clinical Rehabilitative Services Credential
Administrative Services Credentials
- Accepting applications for Fall 2014 Educational Administration (Tier 1/MA) Program http://web.calstatela.edu/academic/edad/admission.php Application Submission Deadline: May 1, 2014 (Thursday)
- Spring 2015 Tier 2 Recruitment Meeting
Date: May 8, 2014 (Thursday)
Time: 5:00- 6:00p.m.
Location: King Hall, D2076A, Cal State L.A.
- Spring 2015 Tier 2 Application Submission Deadline
Date: June 12, 2014 (Thursday)
- California State University, Los Angeles was recently awarded a three-year $900,000 grant from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration to launch an HIV and substance abuse prevention program titled “Project Choice-CSULA.”
- Bilingual Authorization Program Description at CSULA
- Kelly Ann Kotowski, Doctorate in ed. leadership teaches autistic children through art
- Cal State L.A.s Charter College of Education is reaccredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education
Educational Administration Symposium
Nuts & Bolts of Common Core Implementation
May 7, 2014 (Wednesday) 4:30-7:30 p.m.
Golden Eagle Ballroom
In the Media