The performing arts venues and facilities in the College of Arts & Letters include:
- The State Playhouse, a 271-seat proscenium-style theatre
- The Music Hall concert hall, a 116-seat proscenium-style concert hall
- The Choral Room, a 185-seat classroom and performance venue
- The Arena Theatre, a flexible, black-box theatre with variable seating sizes and arrangements
- Three dance studios
- Other performing arts related classrooms, theatrical shop facilities, and related support areas
Requests to use the performing arts facilties, as well as all event support, are managed and supervised by A&L Productions, in support of the mission of the College of Arts & Letters. Start your event request by contacting A&L Productions or by completing one of the request forms appropriate to your request.
| Home | About | Forms | Facilities | Contacts |
These links will appear on each A&L Productions page to assist in navigation. Look for them on the bottom of each page.
They will direct you to more information
- about A&L Productions
- policies and procedures
- request forms and processes to book the facilities for your event
- photos of the venues and support facilities
- technical specifications of the venues
- draftings of the venues, including CAD and PDF versions
- support staff contact information
We look forward to working with you to make your event a successful one!