Students who complete the Bachelor of Science degree in Industrial Technology, Fire Protection Administration and Technology, Graphic Communications, or Aviation Administration at California State University, Los Angeles will demonstrate a balance of appropriate technical and management knowledge and skills including:
- A knowledge of theories, principles and practices of science, math, and technical management.
- An ability to design, test, analyze, and evaluate a system or process as well as collect and interpret data to provide innovative solutions.
- A knowledge of systems and the integration of technologies including those involving information technology.
- An ability to work individually and in teams to demonstrate initiative, supervision, and leadership skills.
- A demonstrated understanding of social, professional, ethical, and legal responsibilities and a focus on quality service to clients.
- A developed understanding of emerging technologies and management practices to improve expertise now and through lifelong self-development.
- An ability to communicate effectively orally, and in writing, to diverse audiences including collaboration as members of multi-disciplinary project teams.