Start your future at Cal State LA today.
I. Sign Up for Orientation
Golden Eagle Orientation is mandatory for all new incoming undergraduate students, including first-time freshmen, returning, transfer, and international students.
You will have access to the Orientation Reservation system beginning on April 17, 2023.
Priority Sign-Up Date: Friday, June 2, 2023.
Pay your $5 Student ID payment and submit your photo online.
- You may pay your One Card along with your Orientation Fee when you sign up for your Orientation date.
- Please follow the instructions for submitting your photo online.
- You will need to successfully submit your photo and fee online at least one week prior to your scheduled Orientation date to make sure it's ready to be picked up.
We will give away prizes to randomly selected students who sign up for and complete Orientation.
To participate, you must:
1. Be a new undergraduate freshman or transfer student planning to attend Cal State LA for fall 2023.
2. Complete your reservation for Golden Eagle Orientation by 5 p.m. on 6/2/23.
3. Participate in your Golden Eagle Orientation session (both Remote and In-Person sessions are eligible).
Prizes for fall 2023:
- 65" Vizio V-Series TV
- Contixo 4K Pocket Drone
- Fandango Family Pack ($100)
Good luck! And we will see you at Orientation this fall.
Special Info Sessions
Certain departments host Information Sessions, in addition to Golden Eagle Orientation, to share important news specific to different student populations. Please see below for possible information sessions that may pertain to you.
International Students are required to attend a separate information session, hosted by the International Office, concerning your transition to the United States and Cal State LA. For more information, please visit International Programs.
The Veterans Resource Center offers an information session exclusively for military-connected Cal State LA students, including veterans and the dependents of veterans. To learn more, please contact the Veterans Resource Center.
The Office for Students with Disabilities offers multiple information sessions during the summer to help you better understand the transition to Cal State LA from your previous institution. Please visit the OSD website for more information.