Family Academy is designed for family supporters of first-time freshmen and first-semester transfer students. These in-person sessions offer resources to help you better understand your student’s new college journey. Sessions are offered in both English and Spanish.
- Session I: “Transition to College” – Saturday, October 29, 2022
- Session II: “Preparing for Year 2+” – Saturday, February 4, 2022
- Session III: “Looking Towards Future Success” – Saturday, May 6, 2022
Year 2 + Lecture Series
Join fellow supporters for an on-campus lecture from one of our university faculty members. More details coming soon!
Arts & Entertainment
Take advantage of some of the fun and exciting events happening on campus!
- Family Homecoming Picnic – Sunday, September 25, 2022 (RSVP required)
- Step Afrika! @ the Luckman – Saturday, February 18, 2022 (RSVP required)
For more information, please contact our department.
Family supporters are invited to attend Golden Eagle Orientation alongside their students on these specific dates.
Summer 2023 – Coming Soon!