How do I apply for a Golden Eagle One Card?
- Be a currently matriculated student of Cal State LA and enrolled in classes for the current term.
- Read and sign the One Card Terms and Conditions (also available in the office). Please use your Cal State LA email address when submitting the electronic application.
- Pay the $5.00 fee (for new and replacement cards) online at Cashnet Smartpay (No service fee if paying by electronic check; 2.65% if paying by credit card).
- Present your signed One Card Terms and Conditions form, and proof of payment.
- A valid photo identification: California Drive Licence, California ID, or any other form of Photo ID
- Bring your temporary Faculty or Staff ID card to show proof of status.
- Read and sign the One Card Terms and Conditions (available in the office or online) form. Please use your Cal State LA email address when submitting the electronic application.
- The first ID for faculty and staff member is free and replacement is $5.00.
- A valid photo identification: California Drive Licence, California ID, or any other form of Photo ID.
There are four designs available:
Where can I use my One Card?
- Printing and Copying Services
- Campus Bookstore
- Food services (El Pollo Loco, Carl's Jr, The Spot, Sbarro, JuiceItUp, University Club, and EveryTable)
In addition, the Golden Eagle One Card comes with the option to link it to a Wells Fargo Everyday Checking account for banking access. This linked card allows students to make PIN-debit purchases and gives students free access to cash at Wells Fargo ATMs nationwide. For more information regarding the Wells Fargo Campus Card Program, please visit our Wells Fargo FAQ page.
Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.