Mail Forwarding Address Form

If you will be moving off campus or heading home for the summer, you will need to change your address on GET and with the Office of Housing and Residence Life. The information you provide will be used to forward your mail for up to four weeks after you've moved out.

Students CANNOT submit a change of address form with the U.S. Postal Office as the housing address is listed as a business and any request for changes will have legal implications.

In addition to providing your forwarding address to The Office of Housing and Residence Life, you MUST update your address on Golden Eagle Territory (GET). The University uses your address on GET for any university related mail, including refunds.

The U.S. Postal Services allows us to forward first-class mail only within the U.S. Packages cannot be forwarded and will be returned to sender. Please make sure you have changed your address at least four weeks before you check out with banks, credit cards, cell phone company, subscriptions, Amazon accounts and employment payroll offices. Magazines will be discarded. Anything that is not first-class mail will be returned to sender. 

Note: We cannot forward any mail to international addresses. Please make the necessary arrangements to change your address with personal vendors.