- Login to the MyCalStateLA portal.
- Click on the Qualtrics icon under QuickLaunch.
Share a Qualtrics survey by exporting it as an .qsf file. Follow the instructions below for this process.
Click on the survey title that will be shared to access survey Tools.
The survey will need to be exported as a .qsf file in order to be shared with others.
- Click on the Tools menu
- Select the Import/Export option to expand menu
- Click on the Export Survey option
You will be prompt to Save the survey file. Make sure you select the Save As option to download the .qsf file to your Downloads folder. This is the file you can share with others that may want a copy of your survey.
Begin by clicking the Create Project button from the Projects screen.
Select the Create From Exiting button on the following screen.
Find and upload the .qsf file that was shared to create your survey.
- Click on the From a File link
- Click the Choose a. QSF File button to locate the .qsf file that was shared with you.
A file confirmation will indicate that the .qsf file was uploaded. Click on the Create project button to finish creating the survey.
Access support after logging in to Qualtrics.
- Login to Qualtrics through the MyCalStateLA portal.
- Click on the Help link on the top right of the screen.
A pop-up window will provide a button to the Qualtrics support site and a link to a contact support page. Qualtrics contact support options are listed at the bottom of the page. Qualtrics Chat support is also highly recommended. Chat support can be access by using the contact support link and beginning a support request.
- Learn Qualtrics in 5 Steps: 1-2 hour training program to help design, distribute, and report on a survey.
- Quick Start with Qualtrics - Webinar: 1 hour video on creating, customizing, and distributing projects. The video demonstrates how to create reports to view insights in real time.
- Advanced Survey Building - Webinar: 1 hour video on learning popular, advance, and effective survey building features.
- Reporting Your Insights Using Qualtrics - Webinar: 1 hour video on how to review survey data using available reporting tools.
- Login information for merge accounts: Merging accounts instructions for College of Business and Economics or the Psychology department.
Additional Qualtrics support pages can be found at www.support.qualtrics.com.
An update to Qualtric's Transport Layer Security (TLS) may lead to off campus access issues. Older internet browser versions may not respond to this upgrade. Please verify that you have the latest browser when working with Qualtrics. You can use the links below to assist with this issue.
A quick update on this. This is web browser specific issue and users will need to update their browser version.
Users can check the browser version using methods as listed in the link as an example.
Or use the Wiki article Qualtrics referenced below:
These questions are WCAG 2.0 AA compliant and are recognized as such by the Survey Checker tool.
- Descriptive Text
- Multiple Choice (all types)
- Net Promoter® Score
- Matrix (only Rank Order, Constant Sum, Text Entry, and Profile)
- Text Entry (all types)
- Rank Order (only Text Box, Graphic, and Radio Buttons)
- Side by Side
- Constant Sum (only Choices, a.k.a text entry)
- Drill Down
- Meta Info
- Captcha Verification (V2)
- File Upload
These questions do not meet WCAG 2.0 AA Compliance and are flagged as such by the Survey Checker tool.
- Matrix (Likert, Bipolar, and MaxDiff, as well as any Matrix Table that is Drag and Drop)
- Rank Order (Drag and Drop and Select Box)
- Constant Sum (Sliders and Bars)
- Pick Group and Rank
- Hot Spot
- Heat Map
- Graphic Slider
You may still need to check your survey for color contrast. Download the Color Contrast Analyzer tool to check the background and foreground for sufficient color contrast. For additional information on Qualtrics accessibility check their accessibility FAQ