Technology at the Charter College of Education is supported by two ITCs(Information Technology Consultants). ITCs assist with advising, planning, organizing, implementing and operating a broad spectrum of technology-based systems in support of the CCOE mission and goals and practicing CSU and campus policies, standards, and procedures.
The ITC's manage the following for the college:
- Work and consult with faculty/staff regarding their specific technology needs
- Maintain Electronic Classrooms in the Charter College Area
- Maintain Technology Lending Library
- Manage College Database
- Manage College Website
- Setup, install and repair various technology equipment
- Research technology products and create purchase orders
- Participate in committee meetings
- Support all other technology related projects
Please contact the CCOE ITC Office and schedule an appointment for any technology related assistance.
Office Location: KHC2084
Russell Young email address: [email protected]
Dave Wong email address: [email protected]