Public Health Learning Outcomes
Community Health Option:
1. Obtain health related data about social and cultural environments, needs and interests of different communities.
2. Plan and implement effective health education programs.
3. Evaluate health programs.
4. Identify or recruit community organizations, resource people, and potential participants for support and assistance in planning a health program.
5. Coordinate health programs and services.
6. Act as a resource person in community health programs and activities.
7. Communicate health needs, concerns, and resources.