When to Seek Counseling
Counseling can help address many issues that can impact your overall well-being, including:
- Coping with stress, anxiety, and depression
- Improving relationship skills
- Surviving grief and loss
- Body image and disordered eating
- Concerns about excessive drug and alcohol use
- Thoughts of harming yourself or another person
- Anger and irritability
- Challenges regarding sex, gender identity, or sexual identity
- Recovering from a traumatic experience
- Hearing voices
- Negative self-talk and improving self-esteem
- And many more....
Our counselors will initially meet with you for a Brief Assessment to help determine the next best steps. To find out more, click on Make an Appointment.