Eligibility for CAPS Services

How can I find out if I am eligible for CAPS services?

If you are currently enrolled in a class with a section number that is LOWER than 80, you are eligible for services because your tuition included the Student Health Services Fee.

What if I am taking a term off (like summer or another term)?

Check to see if you were enrolled in a class in the previous term that had a section number LOWER than 80. If the answer is yes, then you can use CAPS services if you pay the Student Health Services Fee for the current term. Please call 323-343-3314 to ask about the fee amount.

Students who were not enrolled in the previous term in a course with a section number lower than 80 and who are not currently enrolled in a course with a section number lower than 80 are not eligible for CAPS services. 

How can I find out more information about eligibility?

Call 323-343-3314 or visit the Student Health Center webpage on eligibility.