Counseling and Psychological Services is here to support the health, well-being, and academic success of our students. To limit the spread of COVID-19, we are providing teletherapy by phone and video conferencing. There are differences between teletherapy and traditional in-person mental health services. Our counselors will assess your particular needs and speak with you about their recommendations for your care.
- Individual psychotherapy – One-on-one work with a counselor.
- Support groups – Process groups where a counselor meets with students that share a common concern.
- Let’s Talk – A drop-in group where currently enrolled students can have a brief informal consultation with a counselor.
- Couple’s counseling – Sessions to address relationship concerns (partners must be CSU students).
- Triage – A same-day appointment for students in crisis.
- Brief Assessment – An appointment with a licensed psychotherapist for first-time clients to determine the next steps.
One-on-one appointment with our psychiatrist, a medical doctor who specializes in psychiatric care and can prescribe medication for psychiatric needs.