Emergencies & After-Hours
If you are experiencing a mental health crisis:
- Call CAPS at 323-343-3300 for 24/7 support.
- Call the National Suicide Prevention Helpline at 800.273.TALK(8255) for 24/7 support.
- Contact the Crisis Text Line by texting HOME to 741741.
- Call 911.
For Department of Public Safety
For on-campus emergencies contact University Public Safety by:
- Calling 911 from a campus phone.
- Using the closest emergency phone ("blue light," non-dial, outdoor emergency phone).
- Calling 323.343.3700 (on-campus extension 3-3700).