Biotech and Healthcare
The College of Professional and Global Education (PaGE) offers the following degree, post-baccalaureate and non-credit programs that can lead to a career in health sciences and/or medical services. Health sciences and medical services careers combine science, well-being, and health/medical services to help people.
People who pursue careers in health science and medical services take knowledge from science and other related sources and apply them to research and clinical practices to maintain and improve the health of living beings. Others pursue careers in health/medical administration and finance to provide administrative support and improve front office procedures and patient interactions, and/or medical business office revenue cycles in order to expedite services for patients.
Examples of career pathways include (but are not limited to) nursing, diagnostic services, therapeutic services, support services, health informatics, and biotechnology research and development. Professionals work in hospitals, medical and dental offices and laboratories, nursing homes, government and private research centers, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, community and public agencies, and large health care organizations.
Courses & Programs
- Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- ADN-BSN Collaborative
- Biomanufacturing Technician Certificate
- Clinical Laboratory Scientist Certificate
- Clinical Genetic Molecular Biologist Scientist Certificate (CGMBS)
- Healthcare Revenue Cycle Administration Certificate
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Post-Baccalaureate Certificate in Nutritional Science
- Pharmacy Technician
- Master of Public Health (MPH)