Follow the steps below to request accommodations for each of your classes. If you have any questions regarding this process, please contact our office.
- Click the gold button below labeled "OSD Online Services."
- Log in using your Cal State LA Portal username and password.
- You will be directed to your OSD Dashboard, where your classes should be listed. If you receive E-Text or Audio Recording accommodations, you will be prompted to a message bar. Click the bar, and sign your name at the bottom.
- Click on the box next to each class that you will need accommodations for, then click continue to step 2.
- In step 2, you will have information regarding each of your classes. Below that, your accommodations are listed with a check box next to them. There is another check box in case the class listed is not your class.
- Select the accommodations, by clicking on the boxes that you will need for the class.
- Once completed with all your classes, scroll down, and click submit.
Once you submit a request, our office and your professor(s) will receive a notification. Please request accommodations in a timely manner.
If you need to modify your accommodations, you can do so by following steps one through three above.
- Once on your OSD Dashboard, click “Modify Request” next to the class.
- After you're done requesting a modification, select “Update Request” to save your changes.