Register with OSD
Students interested in receiving services and accommodations must register with OSD and undergo an intake appointment.
NOTE: Completing an application does not mean you are registered with our office or eligible to receive services. Disability Management Specialist/Counselors determine eligibility during intake.
STEP 1: Apply on OSD Online Services
Once you click the OSD Online Services link, select the first option “Get Started” to complete the application.
- If you have medical documentation, you can upload it during the application process.
- If you do not have diagnosis documentation at this time, you can continue with the application.
STEP 2: Schedule Intake Appointment
Once we receive your application, an OSD staff member will contact you to schedule an intake appointment. During intake, a Disability Management Specialist/Counselor will determine your eligibility for accommodations based on the documentation you provide.
- Obtain verification of a disability from a current medical/mental health professional, an IEP record, 504 Plan or other documentation that identifies your disability and describes the limitations.
- Email documentation related to your disability to [email protected] at least two days before your intake appointment.
- If you do not have diagnosis documentation, we encourage you to continue with the application and intake process.
*Students who are unable to apply online may contact our office for assistance.