Register with OSD

Students interested in receiving services and accommodations must register with OSD and undergo an intake appointment.

NOTE: Completing an application does not mean you are registered with our office or eligible to receive services. Disability Management Specialist/Counselors determine eligibility during intake.

Once you click the OSD Online Services link, select the first option “Get Started” to complete the application.

Diagnosis Documentation

  • If you have medical documentation, you can upload it during the application process.
  • If you do not have diagnosis documentation at this time, you can continue with the application.

OSD Online Services

Once we receive your application, an OSD staff member will contact you to schedule an intake appointment. During intake, a Disability Management Specialist/Counselor will determine your eligibility for accommodations based on the documentation you provide.

Diagnosis Documentation

  • Obtain verification of a disability from a current medical/mental health professional, an IEP record, 504 Plan or other documentation that identifies your disability and describes the limitations.
  • Email documentation related to your disability to [email protected] at least two days before your intake appointment.
  • If you do not have diagnosis documentation, we encourage you to continue with the application and intake process.

*Students who are unable to apply online may contact our office for assistance.