Research Creative Scholarship Activities (RSCA) Reopening Protocols
NSS Supplemental Rationale Form
To be considered, NSS faculty/PI would need to submit the following in a two-part approval process:
- Complete all required safety training
- Complete the RSCA Reopening Application (Attachment C) and the University RSCA Rationale Form (Attachment D). These can be found on the University RSCA Reopening Protocols webpage.
- Complete the NSS Supplemental Rationale Form. NOTE: The NSS College Review Committee requires the completion and submission of the NSS Supplemental Rationale Form, which is different than the Rationale Form in the University RSCA application.
- Send training certificates, RSCA Reopening Application, University Rationale Form, and NSS Supplemental Rationale Form to your College RSCA Review Committee at [email protected].
Once the College RSCA Review Committee approves your application, you may proceed with Step 4.
- Request a Safety Site Assessment. Upon completion of Safety Site Assessment, Faculty/PI will receive a copy with the approval signatures to be attached to the RSCA Application. Refer to the University RSCA page for guidance.
- Submit RSCA Application and supporting documents for signature approval via DocuSign through the University RSCA page.