Covid-19 Training for Employees
- Log in to the MyCalStateLA Portal. In the portal, select CSU Learn from the Quick Launch area. (Use Chrome or Firefox and allow pop-ups on the site.)
- Once CSU Learn opens, visit Global Safety Short: Coronaviruses and COVID-19. (If you type the name, please use the full name.)
- Once the course details display, click Start to launch the course modules. The training should last approximately 26 minutes.
NOTE: If the provided link does not redirect to the course details, click the Search icon on the top navigation bar and search for “Global Safety Short: Coronaviruses and COVID-19”.
- If you are experiencing technology issues, such as accessing the training or completing the online training on CSU Learn or CSU Bridge, please contact: [email protected]
NOTE: Lab or studio PIs would be required to provide their training certificate to EHS personnel during site assessment.
Covid-19 Training for Students
This training is only for:
1) Students currently in on-campus housing;
2) Students in approved internships, placement, externship, and experiential learning programs;
3) Students in approved on-campus programs.
If you have never logged into CSU Bridge before, the link that should be used is: https://ds.calstate.edu/?svc=skillsoftstudent
- Students must log in to CSU Bridge. (Use Chrome or Firefox and allow pop-ups on the site).
- After logging in, visit CSU-Student Safety on Campus During COVID-19 User must be logged in prior to clicking direct link).
- Once the course details display, click Launch to begin the course.
- When students complete the course, they may access their certificate by navigating to their My Profile menu, selecting Learning History, and using the Actions button to View Certificate.
NOTE: If you are experiencing technology issues, such as accessing the training or completing the online training on CSU Learn or CSU Bridge, please contact: [email protected]. Once training is completed, a certificate of training must be provided to the department for record keeping.