At this time International Programs and Global Engagement at Cal State LA is not accepting study abroad applications. Please complete the Study Abroad Interest Form. Your name will be added to the Study Abroad Interest List and we will contact you when we begin to accept study abroad applications again. Thank you!
- Semester, academic year, and summer programs
- Study with U.S. and international students and earn transfer credit
- Internship, work-abroad, and volunteer opportunities available
Cal State LA has signed affiliation agreements with the following program providers. This allows Cal State LA students to benefit from reduced program fees and program scholarships.
- AIFS Study Abroad -- www.aifsabroad.com
Application deadlines vary by country.
For additional details, visit AIFS Study Abroad at www.aifsabroad.com
Independent Study Abroad Programs
If you have not found a CSU International Program, Cal State LA Exchange Program, or Affiliated Program that meets your needs, you still have the opportunity to study abroad through an Independent Study Abroad Program.
The International Programs Office can provide the following assistance to you:
- Advising on how to select and apply for a non-Cal State LA program
- Registration to maintain student status while abroad
- Facilitation of transfer credit from an international host institution
To facilitate your participation in a non-Cal State LA program, please complete the following steps:
- Click here to create a new user profile
- Login to complete an application to study abroad with an Independent Provider
- Complete the Study Abroad Clearance and submit it to the International Programs Office.