Employee and Labor Relations
Employee/Labor Relations is responsible for implementing, managing, and monitoring an effective Employee/Labor Relations program for all employees (faculty, administrators, and staff) at California State University, Los Angeles. Employee Relations advises staff on many general employee issues, policies and procedures, collective bargaining agreements and grievance procedures.
Performance Evaluation Forms
LifeMatters (Employee Assistance Program)
LifeMatters provides confidential professional assistance to help employees and their family members resolve issues that affect their personal lives and/or the employee’s job performance.
For assistance you may call LifeMatters at 1-800-367-7474 or visit the website at www.mylifematters.com. Our company password is GOEAGLES. Should you have any questions about the program, please contact Erika Ramirez at (323) 343-3654.
Collective Bargaining Agreements
- Unit 1 – Union of American Physicians and Dentists (UAPD)
- Units 2, 5, 7 & 9 – California State University Employees' Union (CSUEU)
- Unit 3 – California Faculty Association (CFA)
- Unit 4 – Academic Professionals of California (APC)
- Unit 6 – State Employee Trades Council (SETC)
- Unit 8 – Statewide University Police Association (SUPA)
- Unit 11 – Academic Student Employees (UAW)
- Unit 13 – California State University Employees' Union (CSUEU); ELP Instructors