Whether you’re unsure of your career path, need to develop specific business skills or are ready to apply for career positions CBE Placement Services has resources to help.
We Can Help With
- Selecting a career that meets your aptitudes and goals
- Providing resources to build professional skills
- Finding an internship or other resume-building experience
- Finding a career position
- Register with the Alumni Association to receive these services.
- Check out our resources for each stage of preparation.
- Check your email to view the weekly CBE newsletter.
- If you need some guidance with creating your career action plan the contact Career Placement Coordinator.
Zeidy Cabrera, [email protected]
Remember, your success will depend on your willingness to use all the resources available to you before you graduate. Start Early!