Hiring International Students

Students on F-1 visas are eligible for both internship and full-time employment provided they make the necessary arrangements to maintain visa requirements. It is the student’s responsibility to understand the parameters and steps required, but employers are welcome to contact Cal State LA's International Office. The office partners with several employment attorneys that can help navigate the various requirements.