Below are available petition forms for download.

Stop Payment/Replacement Refund

Stop Payment/Replacement Refund Form - Click here for instructions

An incomplete form will delay the stop payment/replacement refund process. Use this form to request a replacement for your previously issued student account refund check if your check was lost, stolen, damaged, or expired (issued more than 180 days ago). This form may not be used for payroll checks.

Tuition and Fees Refund

Refund Petition

Tuition and fees refunds are processed automatically during the 5th-6th week of the term when a student follows the campus established procedures and deadline dates to drop courses or withdraw from the University each term. A $5.00 administrative processing fee will be withheld from all refunds unless withdrawal is the result of campus regulation, class cancellation or compulsory military service. For emergency or late refunds after the 6th week, please complete the Refund Petition form and submit to One-Stop Financial Services, Student Services Building, Room #2380.

Reversal of Tuition and Fees

Petition for Reversal of Tuition and Fees

Students may petition for reversal of tuition and fees and return the petition to One-Stop Financial Services in person, by mail or by fax. Each case will be reviewed and a decision will be made based on individual circumstances.

Additional Forms

The Title IV and FERPA release form will need to be submitted in person at One-Stop Financial Services, Student Services Building, Room #2380. For questions, please contact (323) 343-5357.

Travel and Campus Financial Forms

Please visit the Travel website.