Step 1 — Pay your tution fees
- Go to Student and Finance Service Center.
- Or check your financial aid eligibility on GET.
Step 2 — View your enrollment appointment
- Log onto your GET Student Center to view your Enrollment Appointment.
- Click on "Details" for the date and time of your appointment to register for classes.
- For step-by-step instruction, check out this GET guide.
Step 3 — Clear Any Holds
- Clear any holds you may have by contacting the department that placed the hold prior to registering for classes.
- Remember that all students must complete the Not Anymore training.
Step 4 — Check your Academic Requirements and/or review your Degree Planner
- In the GET Student Center dropdown menu, select “Academic Requirements."
- Watch our Degree Planner tutorial.
Step 5 — Select Your Classes
- Use the Schedule Planner in the GET Student Center! It will help you create a class schedule specific to your needs and you can upload it straight to your GET Shopping Cart.
- Watch our Schedule Planner tutorial.
Step 6 — Register
- Enroll for your classes through your GET Student Center!
- If you receive any error messages when you try to enroll, view "Common Registration Error Messages."