Students who are accepted into EOP will be invited to participate in one of three virtual transitional summer programs – Summer Bridge, Transfer Bridge or Transition Day. All three programs are FREE and are designed to prepare students for University life.
For more information, contact [email protected].
Summer Bridge is an intensive and exciting six-week transitional experience for a limited number of newly admitted EOP students. Students are selected to participate by invitation only.
The program provides:
- Early academic preparation prior to the start of the fall semester
- Earn units towards your degree
- Connections with other students
- Mentoring opportunities with other EOP alumni and staff
- Access to essential campus departments and staff to finalize (matriculation)
- Registration for fall classes
- Support to complete your financial aid packaging and on-campus housing plans (as needed).
DATES: June 20 – July 29.
The EOP Transfer Bridge Program is an exciting, virtual eight-week, transitional experience for a limited number of newly-admitted EOP transfer students.
Transfer Bridge provides:
- Educational counseling services
- Academic advisement
- Opportunity to earn 3 units towards their degree
- Building community with students, faculty, and staff
DATES: June 13 – July 29
A virtual introduction to the academic and social aspects of EOP and the University! Each EOP counselor hosts engaging activities that clarify ‘what’s next’ and ‘what to expect’ while fostering peer networking and community building.
DATE: August 2 – 5.