Current EOP Students
Staff & Peer Support
Every student is partnered with a counselor who will coach and support them throughout their time at Cal State LA. EOP counselors can help with questions concerning class registration, financial aid, life skills or any other matter that is important to students. To schedule an appointment with your EOP counselor:
- Click the button below to sign in to your portal.
- Click "Get Assistance" in the right corner.
- Choose "Undergrad Advisement" as type of appointment.
- Choose the "Service."
- Select a date to find availability.
- Select the location "EOP."
- Select a Staff (EOP Counselor).
- Pick Virtual or In-Person.
- Select Date/Time if the initial date was not available.
- Add a comment if needed and schedule an appointment.
Our Enrichment Workshops cover a range of topics to help you maximize your experience at Cal State LA. EOP students must attend a minimum of three Enrichment Workshops per semester. If you are experiencing academic challenges, please contact your EOP counselor to ask about the Academic Success Workshop series.
If you attend a non-EOP workshop or activity, let us know by filling out the Enrichment Activity Attendance Form.
WellBeingU is a nationally recognized model for improving the inner and physical well-being of students by providing vital behavioral health services, resources, and basic needs. Learn about well-being resources available to you.