Current EOP Students
Every student is partnered with a counselor who will coach and support them throughout their time at Cal State LA. EOP counselors can help with questions concerning class registration, financial aid, life skills or any other matter that is important to students. To schedule an appointment with your EOP counselor:
- Click the button below to sign in to your portal.
- Click "Get Assistance" in the right corner.
- Choose "Undergrad Advisement" as type of appointment.
- Choose the "Service."
- Select a date to find availability.
- Select the location "EOP."
- Select a Staff (EOP Counselor).
- Pick Virtual or In-Person.
- Select Date/Time if the initial date was not available.
- Add a comment if needed and schedule an appointment.
Our Enrichment Workshops cover a range of topics to help you maximize your experience at Cal State LA. EOP students must attend a minimum of three Enrichment Workshops per semester. If you are experiencing academic challenges, please contact your EOP counselor to ask about the Academic Success Workshop series.
If you attend a non-EOP workshop or activity, let us know by filling out the Enrichment Activity Attendance Form.
Sign Up: Enrichment Activities
Drop-In Peer Advising
Need assistance with scheduling? Have trouble with Degree Planner? EOP Peer Advisors are here to help.
- EOP CalFresh Certification – complete this form to receive CalFresh benefits.
- How to Register – step-by-step guide to registering for classes.