To facilitate document submission, the following forms and documents may be electronically uploaded to the Admissions Office:
- Admission Appeal Packets (with supporting documentation)
- Associate Degree for Transfer (ADT) Verifications (for transfer applicants)
- Bio Demo Change Requests (with supporting documentation)
- CSU Residence Questionnaire (with supporting documentation)
- Non-Resident Tuition Exemption Request (AB540) (if you have already graduated from high school, please also submit your high school transcript)
- Readmission Petition Forms (for returning students) - see an academic advisor for assistance; they will assist you with the submission process
- International Evaluation Reports* (for graduate applicants) - will be considered unofficial
- Transcripts* (high school and colleges/universities) - will be considered unofficial; the document must clearly show the student's name and school's name.
- Test scores* - will be considered unofficial; the document must clearly show the student's name and address.
- Any other admissions-related documents and forms. Please do not submit financial aid-related documents to the Admissions Office - they will not be processed.
*Unofficial international evaluation reports, transcripts, and test scores will be considered for initial admission review and appeal purposes, however, OFFICIAL documents must also be sent directly from the issuing agency/institution to the Cal State LA Admissions Office. Please make sure official documents are ordered to be sent to Cal State LA as soon as possible. For more information about how to submit official documents, see Submitting Documents.
To begin the Admissions document upload process, please have your Cal State LA CIN and electronic document files ready (PDF, JPG, PNG, TIF, or TXT), and then click below:
If you are submitting documents for financial aid purposes, please use the Financial Aid Uploading Documents link. Please do not submit financial aid-related documents (e.g., dependent/independent verification worksheets, selective service registration, etc.) to the Admissions Office - they will not be processed.